26 May 2008

Wedding: Allan + Melanie

I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to weather, but this past weekend, Love was definitely in the air! On saturday I covered a wedding ceremony and on sunday I did an engagement shoot (which will be blogged later on) - both for young and lovely couples.

But first, a huge congratulations to Allan and Melanie for finally tying the knot over this past weekend. I've known Allan and his family for as long as I can remember. And now he's finally reached the stage to raise his own family with children Jade and Lucas with Melanie.

Like the couple themselves, the whole day and atmosphere was very laid back - nothing really formal or over the top huge. Just a real nice gathering of the close family and friends of the couple in a small intimate environment to help celebrate this important moment in Allan, Melanie, Jade and Lucas' lives.

In the meantime, feel free to check out the pics from the ceremony

No comments: