15 April 2008

website: revamped

herro

it's been awhile since i last posted anything, but don't think i've been dormant all this time.

a short while ago, i kept thinking that that it's been awhile since i last updated my portfolio site: nino-roy.com. it's almost a very good bet that it's been 2 years, give or take a few months here and there. so not only was i thinking about adding some new pictures along with my favorite images, i thought that this would be an opportune time to revamp the layout design.

so this past sunday night, i started with a clean slate and came up with and upload this new layout in under 48 hours:

the site is a bit more brighter than the previous layout, while still at the same time, keeping it fairly simple, clean and easy to navigate through.

additionally with me managing 2 sites, i've also rebranded the functionality and purpose of each site:
  • nino-roy.com: initially this was my portfolio showcasing my Arts and Arts Events sites. Currently, this will be my personal portrait portfolio site
  • nakatawafotography.com: this will be my site focusing on covering special events and functions, maternity shoots and small children shots. initially, this is was supposed to be my wedding photography site, but the more i thought about it, the more i thought about diversifying my services.

    this site will also get overhaul after just debuting a few weeks ago.


fun times ahead indeed

No comments: