27 March 2008

Assistance May Be Required


And so I'm in the process of updating my portfolio website: www.nino-roy.com. I kinda figured that after 2 years, I should really update not just the pictures, but the layout as well.

So this site is currently going under a "rebranding" stage as I segregated my wedding work from the arts and arts events work that I've done in the past 3 years. I still have some portfolio shots taken over the past year and a half that I can update my site with. Additionally, I'm always looking for fresh new faces to work with to help establish some of the concepts running through my head at the moment.

A feature that I plan on implementing on the new site in the "About Me" section, is basically a copy of Dear Superstar, a feature found in Blender Magazine. For those not familiar with this feature, this is where fans write in with a question to their favorite superstar that may or may not be related to music. So you want to ask a me question that may or may not be related to photography, feel free to e-mail me and I'll post up to 21 questions to answer - just so that you can get to know me better.


I'm still looking for some new people to work with in regards to an earlier posting - project: photobook; drop me a line if you're interested and I will see if you fit the look that I'm aiming for for this book.


as for the picture of Adriana Lima above... do I really need a reason to post a picture of her? Yeah, I didn't think so either :)

No comments: