16 January 2009
Contest: FREE WEDDING SHOOT!
That's right! That's not a type-o! I'm offering my artistic services to shoot a full wedding for FREE for one lucky couple that is about to get married in 2009! I haven't lost my mind (depsite what others may say!)
Sounds too good to be true? What's the catch? The only thing I ask for is for the couple interested in taking part of this contest to write to me something about themselves.
And here are the 3 topics to choose from (please choose 1 topic; 1 entry allowed per couple):
1) How did you two meet?
2) How did your significant other proposed to you? (details leading up to the moment)
3) Tell me about a time you had an awkward date with each other.
I want Details! Details! Details!
Entries will be reviewed by me and a panel of my peers from the photo industry. Entries can be submitted to email@example.com.
Please include the projected wedding date and your contact information: e-mail/phone number.
The winning couple will be receiving from me (over $3000 value):
- The B&W Timeless Photo Package
- An 1 hour engagement shoot
- All day wedding photojournalistic coverage (typically from 8am - 11pm)
- 1: 10x10 Asuka wedding album.
- 1: DVD of the high-res, unedited pictures taken from the day
- 2: 12x18 prints (one from the engagement shoot; one from the wedding)
- The wedding takes place within a day.
- The wedding takes place within the city and surrounding areas (St Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove and Leduc)
- The wedding takes place in 2009.
- Anything extra that is requested that is not part of the package will be at the couple's expense.
I'm looking at getting at least 5 entries before announcing a winner, hopefully by Feb 14, 2009.
Deadline for submissions: Feb 6, 2009