27 July 2008

Jeff + Faye's Wedding

This past saturday, I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of Jeff and Faye.





I wasn't their photographer, but they were in the good hands of Jesh de Rox, who I had the pleasure of meeting the 1st time that night, and is a very accomplished wedding photographer with a unique approach and philosophy to shooting weddings. If you have a chance, you should check out his blog, for some deep and insightful views about life and relationships that we have with others.

But for tonight, I was one of their many guests with a camera to help record this special event. It's almost becoming second nature to have a camera in hand for any special life's events and life's moments as friends and family would expect nothing less from me.

Addtionally, it also gave me a chance to catch up with some of the old members of the Philippine Barangay Performing Arts Society that Faye and I used to be part of. As life would have it, many former members now reside outside of Edmonton, outside of Alberta and even outside of Canada. So it was nice to have a wedding such as this to bring those that are currently living far and abroad, together for one night for Jeff and Faye.

In the interim, some of the pictures I took that night can be found on facebook: here and here. Enjoy!

And like I told my friends that I shot that night, feel free to tag yourselves and your friends!

No comments: