01 July 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Like Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians out there, eh?

Today was quite the eventful and productive day today:

  • went for a bike ride to the city just after 7:00am this morning. and yes! I did realize that this was potential "sleep in" day
  • got some free pancakes @ the legislature and ran into a couple of friends that i haven't seen in awhile. a long while.
  • lost my phone somewhere between the legislature and home (a span of 15+ Km). considering I didn't hear anything drop on the tarmac while cycling, I'll have to assume that it was dropped somewhere on the grassy area of legislative grounds
  • had to buy a new phone right away as I'm sure people would be contacting me throughout the day and it's my primary source of communication
  • had a fire alarm at the condo which turned out to be a false alarm in the adjacent building. but still, it was 10+ min of just standing there waiting to get back inside the building
  • did a second round shoot for Venvilla Village (blog entry to come) for half of the day across the city. yes! Make Shift Studios was back up and running!
  • got home and quickly sorted out the raw files for my client, so that I can hand over the files the following night

Needless to say I was pretty wiped out the rest of evening. Didn't bother heading back to the legislative grounds to catch the fireworks this time around. you see one set of fireworks, you seen them all right?

No comments: